Richard Morgan - Off to Kenya

I have recently heard from Wednesday flyer and popular member Richard Morgan that he needs to take a break from gliding. This was a great disappointment but he is going to Kenya for a period of charity work so I feel I should smile with good grace and wish him well. Richard is a popular member and will be missed.

Richard Morgan being congratulated by instructor Bob Pirie after his first solo a little while ago.
Richard said

"I did want to express my thanks to everyone at the club. I am inordinately proud of having reached the solo level, and I do of course recognise that this is simply the beginning. I think the club is superb with so many friendly people and the quality of instruction etc cannot be bettered. So please accept my thanks to all concerned and my congratulations Steve for the great club that Dartmoor is."


Many thanks for the kind words Richard and good luck

Steve

No comments: