Dartmoor Gliding News - Saturday 19th October 2013

Right from the start, the weather made this a non flying day. Strong winds, rain, very low cloudbase. Delightful.

This was as good as the weather became
 This didn’t stop CFI Don Puttock. He organised a morning of lectures with our trainees followed by an afternoon of clearing and burning waste.

Junior member Andrew showing off his new cable spicing skills.
Meanwhile David Bourchier assisted John Bolt with the work on the “new” K7M G-DCLT which is making great progress. Rick Wiles continued with the GusLaunch winch engine installation.

Later in the afternoon, the committee held a meeting in the clubhouse.

I hope the weather improves soon.

Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my
own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup?

I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Feel free to visit my weblog: book of ra#

Steve Lewis said...

The blog is hosted by Google's Blogger.
This is a free service to Google members.
A copy is also kept at http://dgsnews.wordpress.com/

Wordpress.com is also free to use